Pages

May 2, 2013

Countdown to Maternity Leave

After yesterday's efforts at work I now have just 4 weeks left of work. My shifts will actually be dropping to 2 a week next week so really only 8 shifts to go.... Yet it still feels like it will never end and I will never have my baby!!!

The past 2 weeks has been tough. As you may know we were all a bit sick a couple of weeks back. Well I has a big cough and ended up with rib pain. The dr said the pain was because of the cough. Well then the cough went, but the pain stayed!! OMG.

I had an ultrasound done and turns out the pain is actually my uterus pushing my floating ribs up.

The pain is shocking. I can't lay down at all. Thank god we have a recliner- that is currently my bed. Apparently the paid will not get any better, just worse as I get bigger.

So I am 31 weeks pregnant. 9 long weeks to go!!!

6 comments:

  1. I found your blog on the TGIF blog hop and just started following you on Google Friend Connect. Congratulations on the baby and I hope the 8 shifts fly by!

    Ashley @ http://downsizingashley.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello!! I'm your newest GFC and Bloglovin' follower via the blog hop! Hope you'll stop by and say hi :)

    Paula
    lifeasweknowitbypaula.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I found you on the TGIF Blog Hop. Congratulations on the baby!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Found you on the TGIF Blog Hop! I'm 25 weeks along with baby #3 myself and OMG, this one seems harder than the first two! Congrats!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Linked up on the TGIF hop. Now following via Bloglovin and GFC.

    Be sure to check back for my fun Bloglovin Blog Hop on Wednesday night.

    Take care,
    Meg
    Happy Kids, Inc

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hello,
    This is lisa, I did your blog desing. Please contact me it's very important. I have made a post on facebook about it. I don't have your email handy, so I came to your blog personally.


    iCelebration Custom Designs

    icelebrationcustomdesigns@hotmail.com

    ReplyDelete