Pages

April 6, 2013

I should have known the peace was too good to be true!!

So lately life has been pretty busy. We moved house 2 weeks ago, and for any of you that have moved house you know all about how it is the WORST job in the world! So I have been super tired (being almost 28 weeks pregnant may also have something to do with it).

So this morning, I made myself and squeak some toast, set him up in the upstairs lounge with his morning cartoons and sat downstairs watching sunrise enjoying my toast and coffee. Complete silence... Heaven.

Squeak comes running down the stairs stopping on every second step to hold his foot up (he can't start anything being on his feet). He gets closer... OMG... COVERED in baby powder head to toe. I patted his shirt and a cloud of powder drifted off. My reaction "oh no, what have you been doing" he replies shrugging his shoulders "I don't know".

Time for me to investigate- I get to the babies room.... It looks like her room has been dusted for prints. White powder everywhere. I just closed the door. My future self will deal with that one.

What have your kids secretly done when you thought they were behaving?

3 comments:

  1. Ugh! Perhaps it will help to know that a friend of mine had feisty twins. When they were about three, they smeared vegetable lard over the entire couch. It had to be thrown out! Hope that helps! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. OHNO! mine has drawn hair on his chest! Very funny but......

    ReplyDelete
  3. Emptied all the clothes out of his chest of drawers! This is why I don't his fold clothes anymore. Haha, why bother?!

    ReplyDelete