Pages

April 10, 2013

Toddler Hip Hop Dancing- Pricey

Follow my blog with Bloglovin Squeak has ALWAYS loved music. Dancing, singing (if thats what you'd call it) playing on instruments. So a couple of months back I looked into getting him into dancing. We loved the sound of the Hip Hop because it is part break dancing and acro all in one. He is only 3, however we wanted him to do this because its something HE wants to do not because its something we want to force on him. 

Well, he absolutely LOVES it. Some lessons it takes him a while to warm up and actually get off my hip to go and dance, but boy when he does he sure has some moves. I was very impressed with what they actually teach them at such a young age. Like the rolls and the hand stands. Its fantastic. 

They pretty much start by doing their routine which consists of about 5 moves... Squeak generally does his own thing. They will then play some games and practice the moves one at a time. Then its solo time. Only no child gets to have their own solo because squeak is up dancing for EVERYONES solo!

Anyway, I received an email today about their mid year concerts they will be having in June. It will cost $25 per ticket... $60 for his costume... $40 for the DVD and his winter uniform which is $65. I just dont believe how much money I am going to have to pay to watch squeak run around on a stage... probably not doing the routine, when I already pay high fees every week. Blew me away!! 

Is there an activity you have arranged for your child/ren which cost way too much?? Seriously he is 3... its just for fun. Pretty expensive!!

These are the same shoes Squeak wears to dancing... only he loves them so much he wears them everywhere even at night with his PJs. 

No comments:

Post a Comment