Pages

April 5, 2013

Let me introduce myself...

I am a very busy mummy of a very energetic 3 year old... Lets call him squeak. He is the light of my life. It's funny he had a birthday last week- I just can't believe how fast time has gone but at the same time I can't remember life without him.

My son was a twin... Unfortunately our daughter passed away at 10 days old- however that's a whole other post!!!

Hubster and I wanted to try for another baby right after squeak was born but the thought of going through everything again was very scary to us. We finally decided to try for anther baby, and I went on "the girl diet". After everything we went through last time we would have been happy with a healthy baby, but no harm in trying to sway for a girl right?

Well I am pleased to announce I am now 27 weeks pregnant with a little baby GIRL. Yep my diet worked!!

Hubster and I have been together 7 years. I work in childcare 3 days a week (just can't get enough of the little critters) and Hubster works in Hospitality as a manager.

I love networking, making new friends and sharing stories. I wanted to create a blog that would not only be entertaining and show the life of a busy modern day mum, but also be helpful with some tips and recipes I come across along the way.

1 comment: